Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Vote for the winner of the $20 Bet

With only 47 hours to go until the big ultrasound (a.k.a., the much more scientific-sounding "anatomy check"), it seems like a good time for some hot polling action. As I wrote about in the first few posts of this blog - way back in ye olden days of February - M laid out a few bets. The first, for $10, that I was pregnant. The second, for double or nothing, that it was a girl. Well, we already know I lost the first bet. But I can be saved from having to shell out any cash to my money-grubbing (yet oh, so loving) husband if this baby is a boy.

So, what do you all think? Make your voice heard by voting with this handy little polling device. And, just to add even more intrigue, if you want to leave a comment with your best guess on the Weeble's weight as of Thursday's 8:30 am ultrasound, maybe I'll consider awarding a prize (to be shipped out via the series of tubes that is the Internets) to the closest guesser.

Happy voting! May the best parent-to-be win!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she'll weigh in at about 6.5 ounces.
-G.

Anonymous said...

What was the previous bid? I'll say, 1 pound Bob!

Anonymous said...

I think he (hey I have to hope someone else will have a boy, too!) will weigh about 1 lb 4 oz.
- D

Anonymous said...

1lb 4oz!!!! I hope we're talking about the weight at 30 weeks and not the current weight. Cause if it's 1lb 4oz at 20 weeks, we're going to need a bigger doorway. - m

Anonymous said...

So, I have been getting a girl vibe, which is why I voted girl. However, I have also been getting a strong boy vibe.....which is why I would like to officially change my vote to the weeble being a Scientologist Klingon.

Anonymous said...

I think weeble will weigh in at 8.2 ounces.
R

Anonymous said...

Just want to check in:
All you frauds voting for a boy just to get into J's good graces! You dissapoint me! Do you think it will win you favor with her? Ha! I think not! Given the chance, she'll toss you aside faster than a pair of hobos tear into a free steak.
Vote your heart!
-m