Friday, March 28, 2008

Favorite Photo Fridays

Because I have been blessed with such an adorable, photogenic child, I am implementing a new feature here called Favorite Photo Fridays. I would imagine this is pretty self-explanatory. It's Friday. There are photos. And I will share my favorites with all of you. As if Friday isn't awesome enough just by its very nature. Could it get any better? Let's commence with the further awesomeness, then, shall we?


This was taken in late February in our back yard. She's sitting in a little sled contraption that her father sat in when he was her age. It was such a ridiculous winter with all the cold and rain that this was the one time we were able to actually put her in it.




Every time I look at this picture, I have to laugh. Fiona makes the funniest little faces sometimes. If I were Photoshop-inclined, I could do all sorts of amusing things with this shot, but I'm sure someone will be doing some random image search on Google one day and come across this little gem and do that for me.


This one was taken just a week ago and really captures Fiona's usual attitude about everything. Plus, it shows off her awesome new sitting-up skills! Fi is really, truly a happy baby. In all honesty, I just don't know how we got so lucky.


This is another one of those that just makes me so happy to look at. It's the "crazy happy" look. It was an accidental picture, but I laugh every time I see it.

And that's it for this week's installment of Favorite Photo Fridays. Hope you enjoyed. Tune in next week for more photographic phun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God could the middle picture of her smiling on the couch be any cuter? This is one I hadn't seen and I have to say a great photo for the start of photo Fridays. Best keep 'em coming and best keep 'em as cute as that.
K in MT

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I haven't read your blog for awhile- these pictures are so adorable!!!! What a cutie!!! I think I need a new disc of all the pictures you have taken since Nov. when I was last there for a visit-hmmmmm!
Nai Nai