Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Eyes up, boys

As someone who's been, um, well endowed since the sixth grade, I've gotten pretty used to the up-down-up-I-swear-I'm-not-looking-at-your-boobs reaction out of plenty of people (men). Mostly, it doesn't bother me. Outright leering has been rare, and hardly any of the lookers have resorted to grabbing and playing mammary motor-boat.

Ever since I got pregnant, though, I find the focus has shifted further downward to my ever-burgeoning belly. I almost feel bad for the twins. They're usually the center of attention - not even my hypnotic eyes have ever compared to the power of the bodaciousness of the tatas.

And now, they are mere afterthought as my belly takes over and demands all the attention. It's not really surprising - Weeble's current address gets bigger every day. This belly practically hits people in the face it's so huge. I, however, know that the day of the twins will return, and not so far from now. Until then, the onlookers should enjoy the show. It's ending in less than 12 weeks.

2 comments:

Liz Jimenez said...

I'm right there with you! The funny thing is, not only is everyone I meet drawn immediately to the belly... but the tatas are even looking *smaller* by comparison! Of course, that's until I try to put on a pre-pregnancy bra.... whew.

Lj said...

Is that a baby in your tummy or are you just happy to see me?