Friday, June 20, 2008

Favorite Photo Fridays - June 20

Been a while since you got your photo fix, eh?
Please to enjoy today's "aww"-inducing shots! Happy Friday, people!


This one was taken earlier this month and, I think, shows just how pretty a little girl Fiona is becoming. I may be biased. But I'm pretty sure that's just a fundamental truth.



This one is from last month. Nothing much to say about it other than what a cute couple we make.











This one makes me laugh because it shows what happens when a baby literally passes out from being tired (why won't they just sleep when they're tired??), regardless of what they're doing at the time. Fiona had found the post of her swing super-enthralling before succumbing to sleep.

That's all for this week. Have a great weekend, everybody!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how big (long) Fiona has gotten and she has hair and it's still red-Yeah! Like Nai Nai's! I love the mom and daughter picture-so sweet and cute and my girl's are just as beautiful as ever. LOL with the pass-out in the swing!!